[BioC] GOtools: argument is of length zero

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Tue Aug 10 04:57:58 CEST 2004

Dear Balazs,

This error arises when you pass a vector or a list of vectors as argument to
ontoCompare or if the probeType argument doesn't match your data type.

OntoCompare is expecting a list or a list of lists, so changing your
mdr.list into a list of lists may solve the problem.

The probeType argument can be an affy chip or operon (for arrays with Operon
oligos).

Regards,

Agnes