[BioC] Rgraphviz for Windows

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 17 20:25:06 CEST 2004

Jeff,

I was thinking more along the lines of having a platform for building
graphviz for display purposes, if for no other reason than most of the
world has access to Windows, but not everyone has access to unix and a
quick fix might be enough.  I assumed that cygwin was not a great
answer in terms of operating with R.  If one has the graphviz binaries
and a dot file, one can render it, which would avoid having to move
outside the windows platform.

I like your answers better, though--don't use windows right now and
"help is on the way!".

Sean