[BioC] mathcprobes hgu95-hgu133

Dr_Gyorffy_Balazs zsalab2 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 10:09:55 CEST 2004

Hi All!

I have Affymetrix hgu95 and hgu133 chips for the same
experiment. I have tried the "matchprobes" package to look
up identical transcripts. However, I have encountered a
problem: althogh for a single gene it is possible to look
up the identical transcript on the other chip, this is
impossible for several genes manually. Is there a way to
generate a "matched CEL file" for hgu95 and hgu133 chips,
which could be analysed by the conventional way?

OR: a much more simple question: is it possible to generate
a "probe.set.name" list of those genes, which are identical
on hgu95 and hgu133 chips?

Thank you:
Balazs