[BioC] How can I select genes specific to my pathway from expression matrix

S Peri biocperi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 17:11:49 CEST 2004

Dear group,
I have list of genes (say ~120) from a pathway. Can I
use 'genefilter' functions  OR any other function to
pick (only those I need for my pathway) fold-change
values, p-value and LocuID from the output table that
I created using write.table.

Thank you all for your valuble suggestion for my
previous query about annotate package and writing the
output to a table (REF:Annotate Package: How do I get
the gene names and how do I write my matrix). I could
make things work on my desk. It was my mistake to
iterate over element again and again even after using
a 'for' loop.
Eg: for (i on x){
y <- do something
i = i+1
}
i realized later that i =i+1 is not needed.

Thank you
PS