[BioC] Question for slide baking time?

Yi Zou yzou1971 at netscape.net
Fri Aug 20 17:30:26 CEST 2004

Hi,

Sorry if you are not interested. This question is not for microarray
analysis, but I think experts in this group may give me some suggestion?

Problem:
We baked some slides last night. Usually we do it around 3-4 hours. But
we forgot turning off the oven last night. So we bake slides overnight
(more than 10 hours).

Question:
How will the long baking time affect the slides?
We haven't tested our slides, but I want to know what may happen to our
slides. I'm afraid we have to thow them away.

Any comments are appreciated.

-Zouyi