[BioC] How to get LPE package

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 24 12:16:50 CEST 2004

Jeff,

I didn't try to getBioC for LPE recently (last few days), but it has
generally been included.  You can always get source from:

http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.4/package/html

Other packages to consider are many but to name some (probably not
complete):  limma (my favorite), siggenes (includes SAM), multtest,
ebarrays, factorial design, general anova and various statistical tests
included with R, as well as the possibility of creating your own.

Sean