[BioC] GOstats

michael m.auer at a2mlab.com
Tue Aug 24 10:15:07 CEST 2004

Hi I thought you might have an answer to the following question

I am working with bioconductor and I am trying to use the GOstats
package. But when  typing the example of makeGOGraph gN <-
c("38940_at","2073_s_at", "35580_at",  "34701_at")
      gg1 <- makeGOGraph(gN, "BP", "hgu95av2")
      and plot(gg1) it says Error in plot.window(xlim, ylim, log, asp,
...) :
        need finite xlim values
In addition: Warning messages:
1: no finite arguments to min; returning Inf
2: no finite arguments to max; returning -Inf
3: no finite arguments to min; returning Inf
4: no finite arguments to max; returning –Inf

I am sorry to disturb you but what can I do?

Thanks a lot

Michael Auer

---

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]