[BioC] GCRMA fails with MOE430A Only

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Aug 27 19:01:00 CEST 2004

paul.boutros at utoronto.ca wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I'm analyzing an experiment that uses MOE430A chips on R1.9.1 and GCRMA 1.1.0 on
> a windows machine.  I get an error message from GCRMA of:
>

>>eset <- gcrma(eset);
>
> Computing affinitiesError in get(x, envir, mode, inherits) : variable
> "moe430aprobe" was not found

This is due to the fact that there is a zipped file that is being choked
on. You can get things to work if you simply go to
C:\path_to_R\library\moe430aprobe\data and unzip the Rdata.zip file you
will find there.

In the meantime I will make another moe430aprobe file that doesn't have
the zipped data file. This should be on the BioC website in the next day
or so.

Best,

Jim

--