[BioC] Errors w/ getBioC()

Matthew Hannah Hannah at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Mon Aug 30 10:05:45 CEST 2004

I'm getting an error with R 2.0 devel, trying to install bioC devel. See
below.

It worked when I updated about a month ago but I tried last week and it
didn't work, and again today, is there a problem at the moment?

Cheers,
Matt

> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
>
> getBioC(develOK=TRUE)
Running getBioC version 1.2.64....
If you encounter problems, first make sure that
you are running the latest version of getBioC()
which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to
bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

[1] "Installing reposTools ..."
Error in getBioC(develOK = TRUE) :
default:        targets affy, cdna and exprs.
exprs:          packages Biobase, annotate, genefilter, geneploter, edd,

                ROC, multtest, pamr vsn, and limma.
affy:           packages affy, affydata, annaffy, affyPLM, makecdfenv,
                and matchprobes plus 'exprs'.
cdna:           packages marray, vsn, plus 'exprs'.
prog:           packages graph, hexbin, externalVector.
graph:          packages graph, Rgraphviz, RBGL
widgets:        packages tkWidgets, widgetTools, DynDoc.
design:         packages daMA and factDesign
externalData:   packages externalVector and rhdf5.
database:       AnnBuilder, SAGElyzer, Rdbi and RdbiPgSQL.
analyses:       packages Biobase, ctc, daMA, edd, factDesign,
                genefilter, geneplotter, globaltest, gpls, limma,
                RMAGEML, multtest, pamr, wvalue, ROC, siggenes and
splicegear.
annotation:     packages annotate, AnnBuilder, humanLLMappings
                KEGG, GO, SNPtools, makecdfenv and ontoTools.
proteomics:     packages gpls, PROcess and apComplex.
arrayCGH:       packages aCGH, DNAcopy, repeated, and rmutil.
all:            All of the Bio