[BioC] QC stats plot

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sun Dec 5 18:26:58 CET 2004

Hi,
   Because we are basically in a very low maintenance mode right now. I
have moved to Seattle, and the whole operation has to shift from one
coast to the other. We are trying to get up and running as quickly as
possible, but for now we have no staff and virtually no computational
resources. Things will start to pick up again and should be back to
normal by mid-January. Until then, we do what we can, when we can,
builds should get pushed in the next couple of days.

   Best wishes,
      Robert

On Dec 5, 2004, at 6:14 AM, Claudio Lottaz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Crispin announced version 2.02 of simpleaffy one week ago. Indeed I
> can see check results of this version from 29th of November which seem
> to look fine. When I do:
>
>> library(reposTools)
>> install.packages2("simpleaffy", develOK=TRUE)
>
> hoever, I still get version 2.01 installed. Why doesn't simpleaffy
> propagate?
> Cheers
> Claudio
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Crispin Miller"
> <CMiller at picr.man.ac.uk>

----+
| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700            |