[BioC] Affymetrix file parsers released under LGPL open source license

Lelivelt, Mike Mike_Lelivelt at affymetrix.com
Mon Dec 13 23:44:45 CET 2004

Dear Bioconductor community:

Affymetrix is pleased to release another component of its software
development kit to the open source community.  We have released C++
source code to parse many of our files, including our CEL v4 binary
format, under an LGPL open source license.  Please visit the URL below
to download the code and support materials directly.

Thanks, mike

http://www.affymetrix.com/support/developer/filesdk/index.affx

Mike Lelivelt, Ph.D. | Sr. Manager, Informatics Applications | Office
608-985-6440  | Mobile 608-239-6937

AFFYMETRIX, INC. | 3380 Central Expressway | Santa Clara, CA 95051 |
eFax 253-461-6969

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]