[BioC] (no subject)

Saurin D. Jani jani at musc.edu
Thu Dec 16 15:41:03 CET 2004

Hi Liviu,

I think I had same problem in past and I solved like this:

install graphviz package from :
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/download.html

go to your linux/unix shell and type :
whereis graphviz: it will show something like this:
/user/lib/graphviz

whatever paht you get...just type

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/graphviz

and from that same shell...try to install Rgraphviz..with:

./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
make
make check all
su (change user to super user if you have or just type make install)
make install

If you still have any problems , let me know..!

Saurin