[BioC] read.maimages

Jason Skelton jps at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 12:04:19 MET 2004

Hi

I'm guessing the answer to my question is YES but are the Rb and Gb parts of read.maimages still compulsory ?
Or can I some how ignore them ?

I'm using some software (BlueFuse) that isn't supported by limma so I need to specify the column headers but the software
doesn't give background values just values for Cy3 & Cy5 as it's approach is different to other spot finding programs.

So at the moment I'm having to make new columns for the background
and give them values of 0 for each gene.

I've searched the mail achives and could only find this message from June 2003
I was asking just in case anything has changed since then OR is there an option for making Rb & Gb NULL
or FALSE or something similar

Cheers

Jason

Message: 4