[BioC] prooblem with replications

zhao luo zhaoluo at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:18:58 MET 2004

Dear friends,

In my experiments there are 3 technical replications and 8 biology
replications without dye swap. I have processed location and scale
normalization for each print-tip-groups on 3 technical replications
respectively. But next step what can I deal with them?  Would I process
scale normalization for 3 replications, and then take average or median of
the 3 replications? Another question is how can I use these replications to
find bad spots in 3 technical replications and 8 biology replication
respectively.

Maybe someone can give the whole idea of dealing with the replications.

Thank a lots

Zhao