[BioC] Development of GCRMA-like methods

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Thu Feb 5 15:59:40 MET 2004

already done. its implemented in the latest version of gcrma (1.0.2) and
described (not fully) in this paper:

Wu, Z and Irizarry, RA, Stochastic Models Inspired by Hybridization Theory
for Short Oligonucleotide Arrays . Proceedings of RECOMB 2004 (to appear)
http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~ririzarr/papers/p177-irizarry.pdf

the reference you cite is outdated. we have been waiting (since July
2003!) for referee reports from the journal of the american statistical
association (JASA) to update it all in one go. apologies for this.

-r