[BioC] Papers mentioning duplicate spots

Oliver Hartmann oliver.hartmann at epigenomics.com
Tue Feb 10 08:45:22 MET 2004

Dear Gordon,

there is this paper in Cancer Cell from rather unknown scientists ;) we
had 9200 spots all printed in dublicate:

Loss of a FYN-regulated differentiation and growth arrest pathway in
advanced stage neuroblastoma.
Bernd Berwanger, Oliver Hartmann, Eckhard Bergmann, Sandra Bernard, Dirk
Nielsen, Michael Krause, Ali Kartal, Daniel Flynn, Ruprecht Wiedemeyer,
Manfred Schwab, Helmut Schäfer, Holger Christiansen, and Martin Eilers
Cancer Cell, 2002, Nov;2(5):377-86.

Cheers

	-oli-