[BioC] justRMA() execution problems

Srikanth sjammula at myriad.com
Thu Feb 12 22:38:25 MET 2004

I am trying to run justRMA() in R1.8.1 on 110   hgu133plus2 cel files on
a Windows 2000 machine with 1 GB RAM, 3.0 GHz processor.

I increased the memory allocation with the command memory.limit(1700)

It runs for about 10 minutes with the CPU usage almost maxed out, then
says "background correcting" at which point, the CPU usage for Rgui.exe
comes down to about 4 % and the memmory usage goes up.

Soon after that I get a box that says RGui.exe has generated internal
errors and will be closed down and the application quits.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Srikanth Jammulapati