[BioC] AffyPLM

Lawrence Paul Petalidis lpp22 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 13:08:41 MET 2004

Hello All,
I am quite new to BioC and would appreciate your help on this. I am
experimenting with AffyPLM and taking a look the post AffyPLM quality
diagnostic pseudo-chip images [pset <- fitPLM(eset) and then
image(pset)   ].  Can anybody recommend how one shoud interpret these
images as a quality-checking step? Further, could one clarify for me
what the differences between the plots that show weight, and those that
show residuals?
I thank you for your kind attention, Lawrence

Lawrence-Paul Petalidis
University of Cambridge
Department of Pathology
Division of Molecular Histopathology
Addenbrookes Hospital, Level 3, Lab Block
Hills Road, CB2 2QQ
Cambridge

Tel. : ++44 1223 762084
Fax : ++44 1223 586670