[BioC] RAqua installation problem

Ann Loraine loraine at loraine.net
Thu Feb 19 16:56:30 MET 2004

Hello,

I'm attempting to install BioConductor on my MacOSX machine (Panther)
using the getBioC script and am getting a warning message - see below.

I'm running RAqua version 1.8.1 (2003-11-21), which I installed using
the 'dmg' file on the CRAN download page.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Yours,

Ann Loraine

Warning message:
Installation of package affy had non-zero exit status in:
installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry, versForce)
Note: You did not specify a download type.  Using a default value of:
Source
This will be fine for almost all users