[BioC] Mising data

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Thu Feb 19 18:29:23 MET 2004

Hi Joyce,

Usually, NA's comes from higher background the foreground values.  One
way is not to do local background subtraction before performing
normalization.

e.g.
say dataraw is a marrayRaw object
dataraw at maGb <- dataraw at maRb <- matrix(0,0,0)
datanorm <- maNorm(dataraw)
write.xls(datanorm at maM, file="Norm.xls")

Cheers

Jean