[BioC] limma 1.3.4 for Win

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Thu Feb 19 23:16:10 MET 2004

limma for R 1.8.1 is available from http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limma. The
latest version is 1.3.18.

Unfortunately I don't think I can put these versions on the BioC site. BioC
release policy does not allow updates to the official 1.2 release version,
except to fix minor and clear bugs, and the development version must run
with R 1.9.0.

See https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2003-December/003398.html

Gordon