[BioC] cDNA microarray Questions

Aedin aedin.culhane at ucd.ie
Wed Feb 25 22:15:50 MET 2004

Hi Darwin,
Q1.  Sorry can't say for certain.
Q2.  Ge et al, '03 or Dudoit et al., '03 available from
http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~sandrine/publications.html may help you.
Q3.  Searchable Mail archives is one of the options under "Project" on the
index (Left hand) of the Bioconductor web site. These links to
http://www.liondb.org/biocond/

Good Luck,
Aedin