[BioC] problem with ttestFun

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sat Feb 28 04:00:35 MET 2004

I found a small problem with ttestFun in marrayTools which should be addressed.

When all the spots are NA the function returns NA.
But when there is one good spot, the function bombs.

Since you cannot do a t-test with one spot the function should return NA if
there are fewer than 2 "good" spots.  (Actually, I'd be happier to make
this 3, but at least you can do the computation with 2.)

Thanks

Associate Professor
Bioinformatics Consulting Center
University Park, PA 16802-2111