[BioC] Advice re: HGU133A and HGU133 Plus2.0

Tan, MinHan MinHan.Tan at vai.org
Wed Jan 14 17:46:43 MET 2004

Hello all,

We have a group of array CEL files - half of which are HGU133A and the
other half HGU133 Plus 2.0.

Unfortunately, I need to compare the similar probe sets across the 2
types of chips. I can read the CEL files into different AffyBatches, but
as they are of different sizes, I am unable to perform merge.Affybatch.

Is there any workaround to compare the similar probe sets?

Your advice would be very, very much appreciated!

Min-Han Tan

This email message, including any attachments, is for the so...{{dropped}}