[BioC] Test version of gcrma!

Puhong Gao pgao at hunter.cuny.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:09:42 MET 2004

Hi, Jean,

Could you send me a copy of the test version of gcrma too? I am having problems with the released version--memory problem. I have tried unsuccessfully to run gcrma on the data from 60 RG-U34a chips (all versions of R and bioconductor packages); but it was OK for data from 30 chips. Thank you.

The runs were on a PC with intel 3.06 GHz CPU and 2GB of RAM on the WinXP Pro platform.

Have a great day!

Puhong Gao, PhD
Dev. Psychobiology
NYSPI, Unit# 40