[BioC] limma ebayes

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Sat Jan 17 02:31:39 MET 2004

Ken,

As Naomi says, you have too many parameters for your data. You need to
check your inputs to see if you're actually giving the function any data at
all. Try

summary(fit$coef)
summary(fit$df.residual)
summary(fit$sigma)

The error message is generated by the fact that all your fit$df.residual
entries are zero! This may be caused by a error earlier meaning that you're
not passing the data that you think you are.

Gordon