[BioC] Blurriness assesment of scanner TIFF files

Edo Plantinga A.E.D.Plantinga at med.rug.nl
Mon Jan 19 16:38:55 MET 2004

Dear all,

At our department we have experienced some difficulties with our microarray scanner. I am looking for some software that can read in the raw TIFF files that come out of our scanner to asses how blurry the picture is (i.e. how sharp the edges are in the picture). I would also like to know which areas of the picture are the most blurry (we suspect a left to right effect). Does anyone know of (R?) software that can do this?

Kind regards,

Edo Plantinga
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]