[BioC] Intensity distribution of "significant genes"

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Wed Jan 21 20:02:04 MET 2004

for  cDNA this is easy. there are some functions in the packages for
cDNA, e.g. in maImage in marrayPlots.

but with affy the problem is that genes dont have locations. each of the
11-20 probes have a location. would you like to see the location of the
probes for each gene? the function plotLocations can be used for this.

 On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 Phguardiol at aol.com