[BioC] trouble installing "affy" package

Tom R. Fahland tfahland at genomatica.com
Thu Jan 29 23:49:39 MET 2004

I got that error also.
I installed Biobase by the usual "R CMD.." method, then affy and it
worked for me. (don't ask me why).

PS. What package(s) do people find the most useful for general
Gene expression data analysis once they have normalized data.
I'm looking at supclust, pamr, etc from R Cran area. I plan to do a lot
of
supervised clustering, etc.

Tom Fahland