[BioC] simpleaffy error

Crispin Miller CMiller at PICR.man.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 10:39:06 CEST 2004

Hi,
Do you have a file in the directory called 'covdesc'... It should
contain the information about your experimental factors for your arrays:

For example:

		A	B
One.cel	n	n
Two.cel	n	y
Three.cell	y	y
Four.cel	n	n
Five.cel	n	y
Six.cel	y	y
Seven.cel	n	n
Eight.cel	n	y
Nine.cel 	y	y

These end up in the pData slot of the AffyBatch object that gets read
in...

(you can specify the name of the file you are looking for: eset <-
covdesc("my.design.file") or whatever)...
Crispin