[BioC] makecdfenv()

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 13 01:52:58 CEST 2004

I think you need to provide a little more detail than that.

Which gene is skipped?

It could have something to do with the reading of lines with comment
characters in them (especially if there is only one gene skipped).
Or it could have to do with there being ' (single quotes) in the gene
names.

scan, read.table etc all have notions of comment.char and of what
quotes are (and how to interpret them),

  Robert

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 04:40:06PM -0700, Lana Schaffer wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using R-1.9.1 and makecdfenv-1.4.7 and 1.4.1, but found that in reading
> my CDF file a gene gets skipped.  Does anyone know why this could happen?
> Lana

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |