[BioC] limma

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Jul 16 03:57:34 CEST 2004

Others have pointed out to you how to access the source code, but there is
no real need to make the modification to limma that you seeking to do.
Instead of removing problem genes from the data set, simply assign them
weight zero.  This is exactly equivalent to removing them in the
normalization step but avoids having to re-index the sub-grids.

Gordon