[BioC] How to save affybatch objects

Kasper Daniel Hansen k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Mon Jul 19 23:22:31 CEST 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 05:04:36PM -0400, Yihuan Xu wrote:
> After I read my .CEL file into the R, How can I save this object?
>
> Should I use save() and load()? if so, what file extension should I use?

save and load are good choices. The file extension is entirely up to
you, I use .Rdata or .RData. Note you can save several objects in a
single file by
R> save(object1, objects2, file = "~/affyrun.RData")
(or , file = "c:/affyrun.RData", if using windows)
--
Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistant
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen