[BioC] heatmaps and pearson correlation

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 20 16:31:07 CEST 2004

Arne

I don't have the exact code to hand, but as I recall heatmap() either
takes data and does the clustering itself, or it takes two pre-computed
trees, as from the output of hclust().  Therefore, you need to do two
hclust() operations to produce two trees, and then pass those trees as
arguments to heatmap().

Mick