[BioC] heatmaps and pearson correlation

Arne.Muller at aventis.com Arne.Muller at aventis.com
Wed Jul 21 09:45:22 CEST 2004

Thanks for your help, this is exactly what I was looking for. However, now I've a problem with the colors of the heatmap.

Tme values in the heatmap matrix range from 0 to 17 were 1 is neutral. I'd like to have a gradient from blue (values 0 to >1) to grey (neutral, here 1) and red (value >1 to 17). I've tried maPalette from the marray package, the colors don't seem to be assigned as I'd like them (the value range from 0 to 17 of my data matrix gets distributed evenly overthe color range).

I'm happy for any suggestions, on how to construct the gradients, maybe there's already a package available ...

	thanks again for your help,

	Arne