[BioC] probe length was:RE: [BioC] GCRMA backgrounds?

paul.boutros at utoronto.ca paul.boutros at utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 23 14:54:16 CEST 2004

One reference I know is the initial paper introducing the Agilent chips by Tim
Hughes:

Hughes, T. R., M. Mao, et al. (2001). "Expression profiling using microarrays
fabricated by an ink-jet oligonucleotide synthesizer." Nat Biotechnol 19(4):
342-7.

There is a section in the results "impact of oligonucleotide length on
hybridization properties" that you might want to check out.

Paul