[BioC] RNA degradation plots

kfbargad at lg.ehu.es kfbargad at lg.ehu.es
Fri Jul 23 18:52:04 CEST 2004

Dear users,

I am working with 14 U133plus chips. I read in my data using ReadAffy()
and it was a bit slow but worked fine after having increased the memory
usage to 3000.

I have tried to obtain some degradation plots and this time the
computer crashes. Is AffyRNADeg that demanding?

>Raw.Data <- ReadAffy()
>deg <- AffyRNADeg(Raw.Data)

I am running R 1.9.1 on a PC, 512megas RAM

Also, how could I label the outcome lines of plotAffyRNAdeg so that I
graphically know which chip is the odd one in the case there is one?
Maybe use the "legend" function, but how?

Thanks for your help

Regards

David