[BioC] Image analysis for single channel macro arrays

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Fri Jul 30 08:43:49 CEST 2004

Hi,
Actually I tried that. My tiffs don't seem to
be in the right format????

Spot> SetTemplate("batch", 3)
coercing to unsigned short integers ... imcoerceushort(): illegal input
image, pixel type IM_UINT1 disallowed (component 0)
imcoerceushort(): illegal input image, pixel type IM_UINT1 disallowed
(component 0)
Error in "[[.image"(Both, 1) : component index out of range

This problem seems to be in the load image function, in the corerce
short routine.
I am not that desperate yet that i am going to go in and fix it.
Besides with the amount they charge for Spot I don't want to do their
work
for them :)

Nicholas