[BioC] Theoretical Question

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Tue Jun 1 23:06:53 CEST 2004

I know that you can get adjusted denominators for the F-tests from these
packages, but what about for the contrasts?

Also, suppose you do something like "multiple comparisons with control" or
"all pairwise comparisons".  Should you feed the adjusted p-values into
FDR, or feed all of your p-values to FDR?

--Naomi