[BioC] logit-t source code

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Jun 2 10:49:13 CEST 2004

Hi!
If so I just misunderstood the question. Sorry

Was assuming that a package with this function is on Bioconductor and the question is how to find an existing function inside the package.
By the way a much simpler way to see the R code will be the
getMethods() function.

Sincerely

Eryk

On 6/2/2004 at 10:38 AM Wolfgang Huber wrote:

>Hi Eryk,
>
>which package would that be? As far as I am aware, the authors of
>"logit-t" have NOT provided any bioconductor package. There is just a
>paper out there making rather remarkable claims ... See:
>
>https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2003-September/002506.html
>
>Bw
>  Wolfgang
>
>Wolski wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> One way to get the sources is to go to:
>> www.bioconductor.org
>> download the tar.gz archive of the package which provides the logit-test
>(transform?)
>> extract it using a using gzip, tar or winzip (windows).
>> and than to use grep (unix) or the explorer (windows) on the extracted
>files to search for the function name which provides the functionality.
>>

>> Sincerely
>> Eryk

>> On 6/1/2004 at 7:01 PM Detlef Weigel wrote:
>>

>>>Dear All,
>>>
>>>we're trying to get the source code for logit-t.
>>>Despite several inquiries to the authors, we
>>>haven't had any luck so far.  Can any of you help
>>>out?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>--
>>>Detlef Weigel
>>>Department of Molecular Biology
>>>Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
>>>Spemannstrasse 37-39
>>>D-72076 Tübingen
>>>Germany
>>>
>>>Voice +49-(0)179-676 9032 (cell)
>>>Voice +49-(0)7071-601 1410 (direct)
>>>Voice +49-(0)7071-601 1411 (Hülya Wicher, administrative assistant)
>>>FAX   +49-(0)7071-601 1409 (direct) or 1412 (administrative assistant)
>>>
>>>Email weigel at weigelworld.org
>>>
>>>http://www.weigelworld.org/
>>>http://www.naturalvariation.org
>>>

>--
>-------------------------------------
>Wolfgang Huber
>Division of Molecular Genome Analysis
>German Cancer Research Center
>Heidelberg, Germany
>Phone: +49 6221 424709
>Fax:   +49 6221 42524709
>Http:  www.dkfz.de/abt0840/whuber

Dipl. bio-chem. Eryk Witold Wolski    @    MPI-Moleculare Genetic
Ihnestrasse 63-73 14195 Berlin       'v'
tel: 0049-30-83875219               /   \
mail: wolski at molgen.mpg.de        ---W-W----    http://www.molgen.mpg.de/~wolski