[BioC] Error loading GOstats

Arne.Muller at aventis.com Arne.Muller at aventis.com
Wed Jun 2 18:50:20 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've just tried to install the GOstats package, and I get the following error:

> library(GOstats)
Creating a new generic function for "print" in "Ruuid"
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
Error in f(libname, pkgname) : couldn't find function "addVigs2WinMenu"
Error in library("Ruuid") : .First.lib failed

I've updated all BioC packages before via:

update.packages2(repEntry=getReposEntry("BIOCDevel"))

I'm using R-1.9.0 under w2k.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

	kind regards + thanks a lot for your help,

	Arne

--
Arne Muller, Ph.D.
Toxicogenomics, Aventis Pharma