[BioC] Problems using GO 1.6.0 in Windows

Oosting, J. (PATH) J.Oosting at lumc.nl
Sat Jun 5 15:25:34 CEST 2004

I first encountered the problem in R 1.9 beta, and now installed the final
1.9.0 and a fresh install of all of Bioconductor with develOK=TRUE (to
install the 1.6.0 metadata packages)
No errors occured during the installation

The function GO() does return the info on the datafiles, but

ls(env= GOCCPARENTS)
gives an error

after loading the environment manually with
load(file.path(.path.package("GO"), "data", "GOCCPARENTS.rda"))
the ls command works OK.

Jan