[BioC] Reading Imagene files with read.imagene in limma

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Tue Jun 8 10:38:54 CEST 2004

To exclude any set of flag values, define

mywtfun <- function(exclude.flags=c(1,2,3)) function(obj) 1-(obj$Flag %in%
exclude.flags)

Now you can use

RG <- read.maimages(files, source="imagene", wt.fun=mywtfun(c(1,2)))

to remove only 1 and 2, or

RG <- read.maimages(files, source="imagene", wt.fun=mywtfun(c(1,2,4)))

to remove 1, 2 and 4, etc, etc.

Gordon