[BioC] ? using arrayQuality package

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Thu Jun 10 23:04:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

Thank you for pointing out this error. It's a problem with the comparative
boxplot part of gpQuality, I will fix it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can install the latest version of arrayQuality from our
web site. It has a new functionality that will help you generate the
qualitative diagnostic plots from your .gpr files only.

To install the latest version of arrayQuality from our web site, you will
need to type in R:

install.packages("arrayQuality",
contriburl="http://arrays.ucsf.edu/software")

To generate diagnostic plots only, type:

library(arrayQuality)
result <- gpQuality(compBoxplot="FALSE")

If you still get an error message, could you please send me an example of
your gpr files so that I can try for you?

Regards,

Agnes