[BioC] duplicateCorrelation

Jason Skelton jps at sanger.ac.uk
Sun Jun 13 14:25:19 CEST 2004

Hi

I'm having difficulty with a design matrix in the duplicateCorrelation
function in limma
I have 15 slides and M values for each of them: [,1] to [,15]
however when I specify the following matrix

   W2minusW0 M2minusM0 M2minusW2 M0minusW0 M22minusM20 M22minusW2 M20minusW0
1          0         0         0         0           0          0         -1
2          0         0         0         0           0          0          1
3          0         0         0         0           0          1          0
4          0         0         0         0           0         -1          0
5          0         0        -1         0           0          0          0
6          0         0         1         0           0          0          0
7          0         0         0         0           1          0          0
8          0         0         0         0          -1          0          0
9          0         0         0        -1           0          0          0
10         0         0         0         1           0          0          0
11         1         0         0         0           0          0          0
12        -1         0         0         0           0          0          0
13         0         1         0         0           0          0          0
14         0        -1         0         0           0          0          0
15        -1         0         0         1           0          0          0

cor <- duplicateCorrelation(object$M, design="designmatrix",spacing=648)

Error in duplicateCorrelation(object$M, design = "designmatrix",  :
        Number of rows of design matrix does not match number of arrays

I only appear to have had this problem since I changed limma versions ???

using R 1.9.0
limma 1.6.7

Does anyone know of a easy way either contruct the above matrix
OR
check wether the matrix is suitable for dupcor....

I've tried both matrix and dataframes both with the same error

any help greatly recieved
Jason

--
Jason Skelton