[BioC] vsn vignette (was: "matchprobes vignette?")

Wolfgang Huber w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Jun 17 19:06:30 CEST 2004

Hi Jeff,

in fact the .tar.gz file for the vsn package that is linked under
http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.4/package/html/vsn.html
also does not contain a vignette. The .zip file, however, does.

Can you replace the .tar.gz file by one that built correctly?

(From the files that are left over in the inst/doc directory of that
tar-ball, it appears that Sweave terminated when it encountered a call
to affy::expresso, and I recall that there was a short period during the
run-up to the release when affy wasn't working)

Best wishes
  Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Huber