[BioC] limma publications

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 01:44:53 CEST 2004

I don't know of published papers yet which used limma analysis for
differential expression. I think one just has to be patient. I've worked on
10-20 microarray experiments over the past few years and only one has
reached the stage of being submitted for publication yet. There are lots of
microarray groups using limma or limma-derived stuff now for differential
expression (e.g., http://www.biotech.kth.se/molbio/microarray or
http://www.lcb.uu.se/baseplugins.php) so papers will come eventually.

Cheers
Gordon