[BioC] Error in parse() loading affylmGUI

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 16:37:22 CEST 2004

Hi Paul and other affylmGUI and limmaGUI users,

I think I've finally tracked down the real reason for the
parse() error. In limmaGUI and affylmGUI 1.1.0, each GUI
package introduced a new feature to display recently
opened/saved files in a recent-files list in the File Menu.
Unfortunately I forgot to test what would happen if you had
spaces or "special characters" in your filenames/directory
paths. This should be fixed now (in limmaGUI_1.1.3 and
affylmGUI_1.1.1) available from:

http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limmaGUI/
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/affylmGUI/

Hopefully the fix should appear on BioC devel within a
day or two.

Best regards,
James