[BioC] Problem loading files into limmaGUI

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Fri Jun 25 10:43:05 CEST 2004

The bug is caused by readGPRHeader() in limma assuming that certain entries
are in the genepix header section. I have fixed the bug and it will be in
limma 1.7.0 in a few days. The use of readGPRHeader() was introduced in
limma 1.6.12 to solve a problem previously seen where different gpr files
have different numbers of header records.

Gordon