[BioC] Simple Affy

Crispin Miller CMiller at PICR.man.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 11:46:14 CEST 2004

Hi Jason,
I've been updating simpleaffy - I'm in the process of getting the latest
version into the CVS repositories - so hopefully it'll be on the website
in the next day or two... The version you want to be using is 1.2.3 -
I'll post to this list when it appears...

I've worked on a few bugs, including:
 o  a memory allocation problem for some array types,
 o  the betacf issue described below (this happens when all the
expression levels in a set are identical for a particular gene - the
ttest function now returns NaN instead of falling over as it did
before...)
 o QC function not knowing about certain arrays....

There's some details about how we tested the accuracy of the
implementations on our website at:

http://bioinf.picr.man.ac.uk/simpleaffy I've so far only been able to
try things on a Linux platform, for example...

Crispin